Default values mess up the required fields?

Home Forums Quform WordPress Default values mess up the required fields?

This topic is: not resolved
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    jannek
    Participant

Hello there!

First of all, thank you for an amazing product. Super handy and everything, but I found an annoying bug, small but very important.

When I create a new form, and I choose the field to be required and give it a required values etc – everything works fine.

But, when I give that field an default value via the optional panel, the required tip get’s all messed up.
    The field is not required anymore and just passes through the whole form. Only form what is still somehow working is email, but then the custom required text field is overwritten by “Invalid email address”.

How can I fix this as soon as possible?

Thanks,

Janne

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

tampalab
    Participant

Hi Ally,

How can be “place holder” aligned vertically in single line text element? I placed placeholder as you mentioned as above but it is aligned top now. I want it to be aligned middle vertically

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy