Define notification email within form

Home Forums Quform PHP Define notification email within form

This topic is: not resolved
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    slavallee
    Participant

I need to make notification emails go to an address as defined in an input field in the form…how do I do that? When I attempt to use, for example, $config[‘recipients’] = ‘%recipient_email%’;, I get various error messages. It seems that that value is not being populated into %recipient_email% upon form submission.

Thanks.

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

slavallee
    Participant

Great, thanks. I might need to allow for sending to multiple addresses. If the user filled out the form using addresses separated by commas in the recipient email input, would this work to send to all the addresses?

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

slavallee
    Participant

I put that in process.php, but I believe the email validator will need to be altered as well before entries can be processed. How do we go about doing that?

Ally
    Support Staff

slavallee
    Participant

OK, I did this. It looks like the validator is working correctly now, but when I try to send to more than one address (I tried two), I get the error as shown in the screenshot I’m attaching.

Thanks.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    slavallee
    Participant

Well, I just noticed that the email back to the sender actually did go through when I press ‘Test’ or ‘Send’. However, the defined recipients did not receive the email.

Ally
    Support Staff

Ally
    Support Staff

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy