Delay Notifications

Home Forums Quform WordPress Delay Notifications

This topic is: not resolved
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Jules
    Participant

Is there a way to set a delay for when certain notifications should be sent? I’d like one to be sent immediately and then another to be sent maybe an hour later.

Also, I am creating notifications with conditional recipients. However in the “recipients” field I can only add one recipient. When I select to add another “To” recipient they never receive the emails. I have tried many different times and emails. I have also tried to cc them but no luck.

I can send the notification to the user submitted email address in the form but that’s it. Been trying for about 3 days now 🙁

• This topic was modified 1 year, 2 months ago by Jules.
    Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

Jules
    Participant

Hi,

You wrote “There may be issues with the email deliverability if you are using the default WordPress email sending method (the PHP mail() function).”

I have Cloudways and there I have setup SMTP. Does this not mean that the emails are sent that way?

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

Jules
    Participant

Does that require the free version or the pro version? I have set up the plugin but the logs don’t appear to show any issues.

• This reply was modified 1 year, 2 months ago by Jules.
    Ally
    Support Staff

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy