deprecated php

Home Forums Quform PHP deprecated php

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Ally 1 week, 6 days ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

edwardcc
    Participant

The compare in PHPMailerAutoload.php is outdated, the fix seems to be to delete lines 32 to 48 inclusive for php7.x or reword.
    I commented them out.
    ==
    Now get:
    There was a problem

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected ‘}’ in /home/xxxxxx/public_html/quform/lib/PHPMailerAutoload.php on line 51
    ==
    Corrected that and got:

There was a problem

Fatal error: Class ‘PHPMailer’ not found in /home/xxxxxx/public_html/quform/lib/Quform.php on line 521
    ==

Server is Litespeed php 5.6
    I tried on php v7.2 (which is the reason I bought quform) and got:

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Class ‘PHPMailer’ not found in /home/xxxxxx/public_html/quform/lib/Quform.php:521
    Stack trace:
    #0 /home/xxxxxx/public_html/quform/process-all-elements.php(340): Quform::newPHPMailer(Array)
    #1 /home/xxxxxx/public_html/quform/process-all-elements.php(432): process(Object(Quform), Array)
    #2 {main}
    thrown in /home/xxxxxx/public_html/quform/lib/Quform.php on line 521
    Ideas?

edwardcc
    Participant

Got most of this sorted but now getting:

‘ . Quform::jsonEncode($result) . ‘

Nothing in error log (which has reported other errors)

What do I check please?

edwardcc

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Be inspired. © 2018 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy