Did I Make a mistake by purchasing this theme?

Home Forums Storm WordPress Did I Make a mistake by purchasing this theme?

This topic is: not resolved
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    gowri9324
    Participant

Hi,

I’m an amateur photographer and purchased ‘Storm’ theme two days back to setup my own gallery which includes 11 categories and ~700 images.

Upon reading all the comments and forum I came to know I need to add a portfolio item for each image. It will take hell lot of time to do so and gonna surely a hectic job going forward.

Is there any simpler way to upload images or multiple portfolios. I need the output as same as in the demo (Flashbox for few albums and fullscreen for few albums). Please help here. I need to complete this project by tomorrow evening 🙁

Thanks,

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

gowri9324
    Participant

Hi,

I have seen below post in comments by TC.

“One user has reported being able to import a lot of images using the “Ultimate CSV Importer Wp Plugin”. Let me know if you are interested in this can I can make a guide.”

Can you please guide me on this.

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

gowri9324
    Participant

Thanks,

how to set Lightbox or Full screen to the portfolio item through this method.

Ally
    Support Staff

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy