Different Recipients

Home Forums Quform WordPress Different Recipients

This topic is: not resolved
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    pixelmagic
    Participant

Hi,
    first of all I want to congratulate you with a really great product. I love the way you guys design stuff and the Quform is absolutely brilliant 🙂

Now, on my site http://www.norskmodell.com I have made a model/photographer gallery where models and photographers can add themselves to our gallery. On their profiles I add some information and then their e-mail addresses, for people to contact them.

What I would very much like is to use Quform instead of just an open “mailto: ***@***.com”.

For this to work I would need to override the Quform shortcode on each of the models own profile pages, to allow the contact form to send the information directly to the e-mail address of the specific model or photographer.

This would be very beneficial to us as it would hide the email of our models and also as it would give us the copy of the sent information, so we would have better control of what is going on between our visitors.

Is something like this possible?

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

• This reply was modified 7 years, 11 months ago by Ally.
    pixelmagic
    Participant

Thank you for your quick reply. This sounds like a good solution, but unfortunately the theme I use don’t have the option of custom fields in the portfolio section where I add the models/photographers. See attached screenshot. Any other suggestions?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

• This reply was modified 7 years, 11 months ago by Ally.
    pixelmagic
    Participant

This is just super great, your code for getting custom fields worked and your solution to the problem seems to work excellently. Thank you so very much for your awesome service 🙂

sergiobru
    Participant

Is it possible to implement dynamic recipients in a similar way if we use SMTP and not the PHP Mailer?

Ally
    Support Staff

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy