Difficulties in styling the Submit button

Home Forums Quform WordPress Difficulties in styling the Submit button

This topic is: not resolved
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    casagentili
    Participant

Hi;

I can’t succeed in styling the submit button as I’d like,

Attached an example of the output using very basic style just for test (background red and colour white) used in the Global CSS Style “Submit button” and “Submit button inside em”.

the default gray button is still visible, I tried using [!important] sill without any effect.

thanks
    Marco

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Allan
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

casagentili
    Participant

Hi Allan,

thanks for your link, … after struggling hours around the submit button, I achieved the poor result you can see here http://casagentili.com/assess-property/

attached you can see the css I used

What is still uncomprehensible for me is:
    – why the active area is only the one left side while on the right of the text the button is not active
    – why the padding used for the left side if applied to the right change completely the result

My goal is to have a 100% wide button, your help would be highly appreciated!

thanks
    Marco

Attachments:
    Allan
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

Attachments:
    casagentili
    Participant

Thanks Allen,

finally I got there!

Regards
    Marco

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy