Disabling entry on Single Line Text Element

Home Forums Quform WordPress Disabling entry on Single Line Text Element

This topic is: not resolved
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    terreroe
    Participant

Hi Guys,

I am fascinated with this tool. I have tried to find the solutions by myself but I’m stuck on two things.

1 – I need to have an Single Line Text Element disabled from entering any value. I know that has to be done in the CSS Styles Text Input but I have not been able to do it.

2 – I also need to pass values from DB to some Single Line Text Elements, I read that it has to be done like this
    “”

but where is that I have to add that scripts ?

I know this is gonna be easy for some of you fellas but I am new on this

Thanks a lot for your help

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

terreroe
    Participant

Thanks Guys for your quick answer. First one was OK, I got it working. Still Item number two is a little hard for me.. I was used to set the Vars in PHP scripts and they were automatically transferred over to HTML,

So, could you please give me some sample of where to set the vars (Dynamic Default Values?

Please help me to start… I will not bother you much once I got it working.

Thanks

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy