display all form elements on the post page

Home Forums Quform WordPress display all form elements on the post page

This topic is: not resolved
Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    coloneltsanders
    Participant

I have a long form and I need to display all the form elements in a new page similar to the custom email. Is that possible, without having to specify each element by id, maybe use a foreach statement?

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

desseily
    Participant

This will create a post page in word press. It does not redirect to the post after the form is submitted. But this is what I have in mind when the form is submitted.

desseily
    Participant

I would like to use a session to store the data, then use a wordpress page to retrieve it. because I also want to add to a database and create a PDF.

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

desseily
    Participant

Thanks. I’m still having trouble get the elements out of session with a foreach statement.

Ally
    Support Staff

Ally
    Support Staff

desseily
    Participant

This code is not working. Doesn’t know what $form is. I just get a blank screen.

Ally
    Support Staff

desseily
    Participant

Only the iphorm ID and the data is stored. you cannot get the label name. The $form is not the same as if it was used in a post.

desseily
    Participant

This is the results

line iphorm_2_354/test
    line iphorm_2_355/test1
    line iphorm_2_356/1111111111
    line iphorm_2_368/this is a test
    line iphorm_2_3/Setup
    line iphorm_2_340/Transferee knows exact date
    line iphorm_2_6/Array
    month => 11
    day => 29
    year => 2013

Ally
    Support Staff

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy