Display success or error message above the form

Home Forums Quform PHP Display success or error message above the form

This topic is: resolved
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    swisskud
    Participant

Is there a way to display success or error message above the form, not on an other php page

swisskud
    Participant

Sorry it works like that by default, i have added “jQuery.noConflict();” in scripts.js, i just delete it and works normally

hortondesigns
    Participant

I am using multiple jQuery scripts which use different jQuery version. In order to fix conflicts, I have used “jQuery.noConflict();” and even created multiple variables “var jq142 = jQuery.noConflict();”.

As a result, the required error messages appear on an other php page. I tried adding “jQuery.noConflict();” to the top of scripts.js but the error messages still appear on separate php page.

Do you have any recommendations so the required error messages reappear above the input text fields and not on a separate page?

hortondesigns
    Participant

Problem Example: I have disabled all my other jQuery except the following jQuery and required error messages appear on a separate page. Without the “jQuery.noConflict();” the jQuery script carousel breaks. I have tried moving the jQuery script after the form because the carousel appears near the bottom of page. However, the problem still occurs.

<!– image carouFredSel or slider –>
    <script type=”text/javascript” language=”javascript”>
    jQuery.noConflict();
    (function( $ ) {
    $(function() {
    $(“#foo1”).carouFredSel({
    auto : {
    items : 4,
    duration : 9500,
    easing : “linear”,
    timeoutDuration : 0,
    pauseOnHover : “immediate”
    }
    });
    });
    })( jQuery );
    </script>

Any recommendations would be appreciated.

CharkR
    Participant

I’m having the same issue, I have multiple scripts on my page, that each require a different version of jquery, and I’ve tried to disable all but the one required by QuForm and my other jquery items stop working, and I tried disabling the 1.8.3 version and using the 1.10.2 the other script needs and it doesn’t display the success message on the page with the form and instead displays it on the configuration/process page.

http://www.headwaycorp.com/solutions/hr_outsourcing.php

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy