Do shortcode execution in message after successful submit?

Home Forums Quform WordPress Do shortcode execution in message after successful submit?

This topic is: resolved
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    arjenmol
    Participant

Hello again,

As i use this plugin with great satisfaction i am looking to somehow connect it to another (free) plugin called myCRED: http://mycred.mehttp://mycred.me

With this plugin you can reward users with points for actions they do, like logging in, registering, watching video’s etc. I would like also to reward users for sending forms.

I already posted this question on the mycred forum, but maybe you have a suggestion.

I tried to put a shortcode in the message after they send the form. But it is tekst only i quess.
    This shortcode is giving users points when they land on a page or post. I could of course redirect after submitting. But i use the forms as a pop-up and users need to stay on the page where the filled the form.

Is there a way to do a shortcodes execution after pressing the submit button on a form? Or do you have another suggestion?

P.S. i allready tried to use a hidden html field, but then the shortcode is executed when a users land on the page with the form, even before clicking on the form pop-up.

hope you can help me out!

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

arjenmol
    Participant

Thanks! it works, but only for one form. If i copy the code and change the form ID it breaks the site.

How can i create this for more then one form? (Sorry for the rookie question, but my knowledge about php is still poor ;-))

Thanks again for you great help>

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

arjenmol
    Participant

Wauw awesome fast reply!

Great it works!

Last question: Now the shortcode is for every form the same, in the shortcode i can add a description (log), is it possible to have different custom succes messages? like: my_custom_success_message_1 and my_custom_success_message_2

the shortcode looks like this:
    [mycred_give amount=”2″ log=”For sending this form:” reference=”bonus_points” limit=”100″]

how would the code be then?

I appreciate the time you are giving!

Ally
    Support Staff

arjenmol
    Participant

thanks a lot! it works like a charm 😉

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy