Does not save the form too large

Home Forums Quform WordPress Does not save the form too large

This topic is: resolved
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    pixelleria
    Participant

Hello,
    I have a problem, I created an articulated and very long form, so far so good everything works great, in my project the second page is a preview of the data entered in the first, I set the fields of the second form read-only then with javascript I reported the data of the first form on the second form. Before doing this I had done a test with a form with fewer fields and everything worked fine, while with the more articulated form that has more than 150 fields the second form does not register me, or at least it says to have saved it but it is not so, I wanted to know if it was a system bug? and how I could solve it.

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

• This reply was modified 4 years, 5 months ago by Ally.
    pixelleria
    Participant

Hi Ally,
    the problem I found was the following: the size of BLOB / TEXT data inserted in one transaction is greater than 10% of redo log size. Increase the redo log size using innodb_log_file_size.
    I increased the value of innodb_log_file_size in the file my.ini and I solved it.

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy