Drop Down Box Content

Home Forums Quform WordPress Drop Down Box Content

This topic is: resolved
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    timothylarner
    Participant

How could I have in one drop box England, Wales, Scotland, Ireland and when one of these have been selected you can then choose a country for instanced under England or when England is selected you can then choose Manchester, Lancashire, Bristol ETC

timothylarner
    Participant

I have looked through the forum, I can find a similar question but not exactly the same.

I have tryed a few ways but I must be missing something

I know I can add countries etc, but could you have four main titles with there own selective answer.

For instance England, Scotland, Wales, Ireland. Under England would be English Country’s, Under Wales would be Welsh countrys etc.

I hope this makes a little more sense,

Allan
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

timothylarner
    Participant

Ok thank you very much Allan

timothylarner
    Participant

i have tryed this but it is giving me four seperate boxes in total,

Is there any way you can have all these fields in one all in one box, with eangland, scotland wales etc that are not selectable

Allan
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy