Drop down menu elements aligned horizontally

Home Forums Quform WordPress Drop down menu elements aligned horizontally

This topic is: resolved
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    awein
    Participant

Hi there,

Great plugin ! Just bought it.. I’m unfortunately in a hurry and so the learning curve is a bit steep… 😉

I need to horizontally align the time drop down menu elements next to each other as well as the date drop down menu elements exactly the way they look in the preview, also next to each other (See attached). Instead, they line up vertically on top of each other…! (See also attached)

Can you please help?
    Many Thanks,
    AW

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

awein
    Participant

Hi Ally,

Disabling Uniform doesn’t do the trick unfortunately. Could you be kind enough, if I privately send you the password, etc., to take a look at the site for me? I’m totally lost…

I noticed, if that can be an clue, that by deleting the following each time, the form then looks right and is functional:

<span class="customSelect iphorm_1_4-input-minute customSelectChanged" style=""><span class="customSelectInner" style="width: 437px; display: inline-block;">00</span></span>

I badly need your help!

Many thanks,
    AW

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

awein
    Participant

I did. Thank you !
    Best,
    AW

Ally
    Support Staff

awein
    Participant

Thank you !

jur
    Participant

Hello,

I have the same problem on my website.
    The date select does not align horizontally.
    I tried the “Uniform” setting but it didn’t change a thing.

Tried to fix it with css but that wouldn’t help.
    Could anyone help me.

Thanks,

Allan
    Support Staff

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy