Dropdown Menu 1 choice filter Menu 2 options

Home Forums Quform WordPress Dropdown Menu 1 choice filter Menu 2 options

This topic is: not resolved
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    movisart
    Participant

Good afternoon,

I want to create dropdowns to enter the address by county, district and I need to choose county, the district dropdown filter only the districts concerning this county.

I need urgent help.

Thank you

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

movisart
    Participant

I just did that and add some code in html element with that code, but the dropdown don’t assume this values i don’t know why…

<script>
    jQuery(document).ready(function ($) {
    $('.iphorm_1_7').change(function () {
    var value = $(this).val();
    $otherDropdown = $('.iphorm_1_9');

if (value == 'Portugal') {
    $otherDropdown.val('Arouca,Espinho,Oliveira de Azeméis,Santa Maria da Feira,São João da Madeira,Vale de Cambra,Castelo de Paiva,Águeda,Albergaria-a-Velha,Anadia,Aveiro,Estarreja,Ílhavo,Murtosa,Oliveira do Bairro,Ovar,Sever do Vouga,Vagos,Mealhada'));
    } else if (value == 'España') {
    $otherDropdown.val('Holla');
    }

$.uniform.update();
    }).change();
    });
    </script>
    • This reply was modified 8 years, 7 months ago by movisart.
    Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

greenycath
    Participant

Hi,
    I have a question in accordance to the previous post code:
    how can populate ‘value’ and ‘source’ with MySql db values using php? Is it possible?

I have two dynamic dropdowns: departments and doctors (that can be filtered by department name)
    I use a hook to populate ‘departments’ dropdown, but I’m stuck to populate ‘doctors’ one…

greenycath
    Participant

Hell yes I finally did it!
    wrote a javascript with jQuery.ajax function and a php action (wp_ajax_) that collects DB values

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy