Dropdown Menu – auto select an option depending on previous page

Home Forums Quform WordPress Dropdown Menu – auto select an option depending on previous page

This topic is: not resolved
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    andiszek
    Participant

Hello,
    i haven’t found any references in the help files so i am hoping that you can help me.

I’m working on a small hotel website which has 6 rooms. Each room has a page with a “book now” button, which links to the Book Now page with the QuForm; this form has a Dropdown Menu containing the names of all 6 rooms.
    Is it possible to auto-select an option in the dropdown menu field, depending from which page i navigate to this form?

For example:
    If i click on Book Now on the page “Room 3”, i reach the booking page, and the “Room 3” option is pre-selected in the Dropdown Menu field.

Is this possible? If yes, do you have a code snippet to achieve this?
    I assume that i have to somehow link the Page ID to the Option Value, but i don’t know how to achieve this.

Any help is truly appreciated!
    Best regads,
    andi

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy