Dropdown menu doesn't work.

Home Forums Quform WordPress Dropdown menu doesn't work.

This topic is: resolved
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    cat1714
    Participant

When I add the contact form to my website the dropdown menu doesn’t work (in preview mode it works ok). I can’t select any option.

Allan
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

cat1714
    Participant

Hi,

i’m sorry, but I can’t share the link. My website is now working locally (using mamp), so I can’t send you any link.

How can we solve the problem?

Thanks.

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

cat1714
    Participant

Nice. But now the logic rules doesn’t work. I can select an option form the dropdown menu, but the logic rule depending on this option, doesn’t work (in preview mode it works ok).

Thanks!

NB: How can I disable the “edit form” link under the submit button?

Ally
    Support Staff

cat1714
    Participant

Hi Ally,

I can’t find any error at browser console. May be I’m wrong. How can I do to be sure the is no error?

Any other solution?

Thanks for all.

Albert.

Ally
    Support Staff

cat1714
    Participant

With the default theme the logic rules work ok, but I need to use the theme I’m using now (geeklove, you can find it on theme forest).

When I activate the theme I’m using, the only logic rule is not working is the one depending on the dropdown menu.

Thank you.

Ally
    Support Staff

cat1714
    Participant

Thank you! I finally solve the problem. I disabled the script that was changing the dropdown menu.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy