Dropdown menu not working

Home Forums Quform WordPress Dropdown menu not working

This topic is: not resolved
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    avontz
    Participant

Dunno why, but the select dropdown menu doesnt work.. (it works on the preview.. but doesnt work on the site…
    http://leonardobg.com.br/finesse/contact/

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

brillweb
    Participant

Hi there

I’m having exactly the same issue with the dropdown menu and I can’t see the js/default.js file anywhere on my server to check for a conflict issue. Do you have any other ideas/suggestions or solutions to this problem?

Thanks

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

brillweb
    Participant

Hi Ally

I’m using the Etherna WP theme. It seems to be working at the moment. The dropdowns seem to work only If you DO NOT tick the ‘Use Uniform’ box under Settings>Style. I also noticed, for the dropdown to drop the pointer needs to go on the text and not further right or on the right hand arrows. Clicking on the up/down arrows on the right doesn’t drop the selection. Is this normal? Anyways, I can live with it, the way it is at the moment. Thanks for getting back to me and Quform is otherwise great so far!

Regards
    Brillweb

Ally
    Support Staff

sadler.oliver
    Participant

i am having the same problem.. Just posted a picture of how the form dropdown looks like when using a form theme style other than uniform default.

I am using Etherna Theme too..

Check picture attached.

PS ALLY: in file manager “theme>etherna>js> ” we get only two files: “plugins.js” and “script.js” and the mentioned string with “gform” is nowehere to be found in either of the two files..

Help will be appreciated..

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    sadler.oliver
    Participant

@brillweb: I have tried the same thing as you said in my project too.. it does work exactly you mentioned by clicking above the text shown at of the dropdown menu instead of the area without any text or arrow..

Still the problem with the date or time selection is that the dropdown menu gets stretched quite long and the form does not really look professionally presentable.. (picture attached)

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Ally
    Support Staff

sadler.oliver
    Participant
    jasesaj
    Participant

Hi I’m having the same problem with the dropdown not working either.

Here’s a link to the site: http://jpauto.aussiedesigns.com.au/track-your-vehicle-work-in-progress/

Could please advise the js to amend.

Cheers

Ally
    Support Staff

jasesaj
    Participant

Hi Ally,

Here’s a test page I added the form to: http://jpauto.aussiedesigns.com.au/test-form/

I’m having the problem of not be able to add the dropdown function to the form as it comes up with the error in form builder.

Also where to do you set the amount of maxlength for a text field?

Cheers

sadler.oliver
    Participant

Hey Jasesaj..
    You can specify text area or paragrah area width by assigning custom css to the form. To achieve this,
    Open your Form in Quform,
    Go to Settings,
    Go to Style
    Scroll to the bottom end where it says: Global Css Styles
    Select Text Input Element (for text area) or Paragragh Text Elements (for paragraph area),
    Click on +CSS Blue icon on right,
    In the area you can see there: type width: 200px;. You can mention your required width but when the page is opened on a mobile web browser, it will still use the amount ox pixels you mention there.

i therefore am using percentage like: width: 80%; to apply to the area where the form is located and to fit the mobile site page just nicely.

As for the Dropdown, Ally is your best guide.
    Cheers.

Ally
    Support Staff

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy