Duplicating a group

Home Forums Quform WordPress Duplicating a group

This topic is: not resolved
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    nickharambee
    Participant

Hi,

I am needing to have 10 groups on a form – each identical (containing text input elements for name, email address, profession, etc) – which I will show conditionally based on the number of people selected in a drop down field. It will be very time consuming to create these identical groups manually, so I’m wondering if there is a way of duplicating an existing group?

Thanks,

Nick

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

nickharambee
    Participant

Thanks for the swift response Ally. Glad to hear this feature is coming, but not looking forward to all the manual adding of elements! It’s not just the elements, but also the options/styling on the individual elements that I would like to be able to duplicate.

All the best,

Nick

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy