Duplicating Feilds/What To Use

Home Forums Quform WordPress Duplicating Feilds/What To Use

This topic is: not resolved
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Leftboot
    Participant

Good Day,

I am creating a questionnaire for clients on my site. I used google forms and figured I would try to integrate this into my site. (I am a fashion/boudior photographer.)

Problem #1. I have several questions that require a basic text box that are required. Can I duplicate fields to save a couple of steps?

Problem #2. A grid layout. My current form has 4 columns and 7 rows. The rows contain days of the week and the column has time availability. Can I recreate something like this?

Problem #3. Postal code/phone number fields. Does such thing exist?

I need easy as I don’t have time to do in depth coding. If I cannot I am open to work arounds and suggestions.

My current form can be seen here:

http://goo.gl/forms/4hqoUHvJHu

Thanks in advance!!

Ryan

I have 8 questons that are all basic text fields and I have a field that would be ser

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

Leftboot
    Participant

Man duplicating would be killer feature! Esp with my grid.

This is most helpful though…thank-you. But it isn’t working, see attached images. The label is on top and spacing is wrong…

• This reply was modified 8 years, 8 months ago by Leftboot.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Leftboot
    Participant

It shows up in the preview just fine so please ignore!

Allan
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy