Dynamic default value

Home Forums Quform WordPress Dynamic default value

This topic is: resolved
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    super-bolo
    Participant

Hello I would like to know if its possible to set the “departure date” just one day after the arrival date.
    For example if the visitor choose the arrival date 15-05-2013 the departure date will start from 16-05-2013. Thanks

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

super-bolo
    Participant

Thanks, now its working fine. Great support.!!!

super-bolo
    Participant

Hello again, actually the error didn’t resolved as I first thought.
    1) only set the day one day after the arrival date (but doesn’t set also the month)
    ex. when I choose (arrival)22 December —>>>. (departure) 23 October…[should be 23 December].
    2) When I coose the arrival date from dropdown menus (instead of pickup calendar ) doesnt work at all.
    Thanks again and sorry if I comfused you.
    The link of this form is http://ionianeye.com/bookings/

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

• This reply was modified 8 years, 6 months ago by Ally.
    super-bolo
    Participant

Thanks for code now is working fine….I would appreciate if you could help me a little bit more…
    I would like to dissable all the past dates from departure date calendar so if someone choose 20 October for Arrival in the departure calendar will be enable only the dates from 21 October so can’t choose a date before that. Consider that in your next update..It will be a very power feature for your already powerful form plugin. 🙂

Ally
    Support Staff

super-bolo
    Participant

Ok thank you…the support was great anyway..!!!

super-bolo
    Participant

Hello, this code used to work a year ago. Now is not. There is any updated code that I can use?
    Thank you

Ally
    Support Staff

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy