Dynamically setting email recipient according to custom post type meta info

Home Forums Quform WordPress Dynamically setting email recipient according to custom post type meta info

This topic is: not resolved
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    nithino
    Participant

Hi, this is my issue
    I have two post types set up, A and B.
    A is the parent of B
    So, in the single-B page, I have custom form for enquiries. Ironically, each A has different email contact points. So when ever some one is making an inquiry in the child page (B), it should go to the respective email addresses of the parent (A).
    So I have the code set up to fetch this information through meta data boxes, and is successfully displaying this email addresses of the parent post in the child pages.

So, my problem here is, I need to use this information along with some other fields in the contact form.
    For example, To Email Address has to be dynamically fetched from the custom post type page, instead of manually mentioning it on the form settings page of Quform.
    Secondly, few other text fields has to be setup the same way as hidden fields and has to be sent along with the email for better clarification.

Simply putting, Can I use custom post type data as the fields in Quform?
    I need custom To Email address and few other hidden fields in the form of text.

I hope you all understand my concern here.
    I have already used Quform in two of my works, and absolutely love it. Its completely flexible. But I need to set the new project this way.
    Can this be done? If yes, how can it be done?
    Any help is appreciated, and another sale for you folks.

Cheers.

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy