E-Mail sending issue

Home Forums Quform WordPress E-Mail sending issue

This topic is: not resolved
Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    charmenoir
    Participant

Hello !

I’ve got a problem with the email sending.
    This is what happen: I fill the form to test it, I send the email and I see the green writing ( the email has been sent ) but I don’t receive anything. I tried to use the smtp but it doesn’t work at all.
    I usually use the default configuration and I didn’t have problem.
    I use popup widget.

Is there any problem ?

Thank you !
    Greetings

Fede

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

charmenoir
    Participant

Hello !

Thank you for your help. I controlled the spam.Unfortunately I can’t use a e-mail adress with the same domain name of the server. I did some other attempts without success.

I send you the data privately.
    Thank you very much for you kind support.
    I really appreciate your style.

Greetings

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

thefathershouseint
    Participant

I am having the same issue. I was able to receive emails with my form data, and also receive auto reply emails until today. Now it’s not working at all. Cant get any kind of email to be sent. I even deleted the form and started from scratch and it doesn’t work. All of my settings are correct and I don’t have a limit on what can be sent out. What do I do?

charmenoir
    Participant

Hi Ally, thank you for your help.
    Your info are very useful.

I’m going to contact the support of the vps. Thank you again !

Have a nice week end

Ciao !

Fede

Ally
    Support Staff

JackSparrow
    Participant

Hello,

I was looking for answers on this forum but I can’t find the solution. In my situation “Notification email settings” works great but “Autoreply email settings (optional)” doesn’t work. I talked with my hosting company and they checked everything and it looks ok.

I checked all options from here: https://support.themecatcher.net/quform-wordpress/troubleshooting/common-problems/not-receiving-notification-email.

I tried also SMTP option but with the same effect.

Any ideas?

Best regards,

Jack

Ally
    Support Staff

JackSparrow
    Participant

Hello again,

Yes, it’s an email field not a text field. I checked it on the beginning 🙂 “From” address is from my domain.

Best regards,

Jack

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Ally
    Support Staff

JackSparrow
    Participant

Yes, on 3 independent email boxes.

Best regards,

Jack

Ally
    Support Staff

Ally
    Support Staff

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy