E-Mails do not send

Home Forums Quform WordPress E-Mails do not send

This topic is: not resolved
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    kid1810
    Participant

Here is my situation:

All of other forms on my website works flawlessly, except the form on this page: http://demo.xsalsa.net/salsa-social-dance/

I even duplicate the working form to this page, tested it, and deleted the fields step by step. The email can be sent UNTIL there are those fields left (you can see on my page). From this point, I can only receive the autoreply, no email sent anymore. I checked the Spam folder already, nothing’s in there.

AND, at this time, other forms from other pages are still working!

I am lost now. Please help me work this out, thanks!

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

kid1810
    Participant

I do try:
    Doing from scratch.
    Duplicate.
    Using different account as recipient.

Not successful.

The only weird thing I recognized is:

If I put the whole phrase: “XSalsa Website: Questions about Playgrounds” in the email subject which will be sent to recipient with email like *****@gmail.com. It will not send. But the auto reply sent to another ************@gmail.com, with the whole phrase: “Confirmation from XSalsa Website: Questions about Playgrounds Playgrounds”, received.

I changed a little: “XSalsa Website: Message from Playgrounds” and “Confirmation from XSalsa Website: Message from Playgrounds”. Everything is ok.

I seemed there are some restriction with the character length.

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

kid1810
    Participant

I don’t think there is any problem with mail server or email account, because I put 2 forms in the same page, 1 work and can sent any email, 1 cannot.

I can provide you the acc to check.

Ally
    Support Staff

kid1810
    Participant

Please check your private msg. Thanks

dnf67
    Participant

I have used this form successfully for another client (different purchase code) and on europticswebsite I am having an issue with the form submitting. I have tired a half dozen times today with various email address and even various settings suggested by your help forum with no success…

HELP!!! (please)

Daniel

Ally
    Support Staff

dnf67
    Participant

I rebuilt the form from scratch this morning and it is posting into the database… BIG WIN
    however, in the Conditional recipients….none of them seem to be getting the email, just the customer_service email address. I am pretty sure it is something I set up, but any ideas how to correct?

Thanks

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Ally
    Support Staff

dnf67
    Participant

Great call Ally

THANK YOU!

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy