Editing Entries

Home Forums Quform WordPress Editing Entries

This topic is: not resolved
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    bizzallmedia
    Participant

I have trying to find out how to easily edit the submitted data of an entry without having to go into the database directly… can you please let me know if this feature exists?

If it doesn’t, could this be implemented maybe in the “view entry” view? Don’t that should be to hard to do…. And it would save me, plus probably many other people, sooooo much time.

For example I have had several people that never got a reply, as their email address was autocorrected by their computer without them noticing it and thus saving it incorrectly to the database, then they contacted me and now it’s not really directly possible for me to correct it.

Same goes when someone selected a certain product I have on in a product list drop-down or check-box…. if they change their mind they need to complete the form again completing all the amount of fields, would be way easier if I just could change the value when viewing the entry and selecting the newly desired product from the the list.

So let me know please if this feature somehow available or if it could be implemented.

Thanks!

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy