Elementor Site Mailer

Home Forums Quform WordPress Elementor Site Mailer

This topic is: not resolved
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Dylan Scholtz
    Participant

Hi there,

We have implemented the new Site Mailer plugin from Elementor, and it seems like email notifications sent from any of the websites running Quform are not being sent, the general Wordfence notifications are sent and received successfully as well as their test emails from the Site Mailer dashboard.

I haven’t seen any related topics, and would like to know if there is a conflict on Quform that you are aware of.

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

Dylan Scholtz
    Participant

Thank you for the prompt response.

It worked when we first implemented it, but now it is only sending the wordfence notifications and we are no longer receiving any Quform submission.

I have attached two screenshots of the dashboard in Site Mailer, in ‘Screenshot 1’ all of the items selected are from Quform, you will see the source shows as unknown and then the one at the top was one of them I tried to resend using the resend functionality in Site Mailer, that is why it shows the source as Plugin.

‘Screenshot 2’ was when it was working it still sent the emails but the status stayed blank, but we received all those notifications, so I feel it is a Site Mailer plugin related issue.

I have raised it with Elementor support, so will see what they find.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy