Email Address Field Variable

Home Forums Quform WordPress Email Address Field Variable

This topic is: not resolved
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    viquar
    Participant

Dear Support Team,
    I’m using Quform on my website which is built on wordpress. I would like to know the email field variable to display on thank you page.
    I need to add email address of a client on thank you page whoever submit the form.

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

viquar
    Participant

I want to know the Email variable. Can you please help in this ?

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

viquar
    Participant

Dear Ally,

I need to setup enhance conversions with google ads and snapchat. for enabling enhance conversion,

Enhanced conversions will only work for conversion types where customer data is present. One or more of the following pieces of customer data must be available:

Email address (preferred)

Snapchat:

Pass a user parameter.
    In order for Snap to potentially match your browser, it’s highly encouraged to pass a user parameter (email or phone number).

viquar
    Participant

Hello ,

I want to setup enhance conversion on google ads.

Enhanced conversions will only work for conversion types where customer data is present like subscriptions, sign-ups and purchases. One or more of the following pieces of customer data must be available:

Email address (preferred)

With enhanced conversions for web, first-party customer data such as an email address ,is captured
    Conversion tracking tags.

Now I need to pass email address field parameter to google technical team to setup enhance conversion for our account.

Ally
    Support Staff

• This reply was modified 1 year, 10 months ago by Ally.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy