Email auto-reply is not working, page gives out an error message

Home Forums Quform WordPress Email auto-reply is not working, page gives out an error message

This topic is: not resolved
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    snezhanasolovey
    Participant

I have set up the SMPT email. Made sure I have all the information filled out and tried all of the suggestions you have written to fix the problem. I am not recieving email notification neither does the person who filled out the form. The page gives out an error when the form is submitted. Stating an ” An error has occured submitting the form. In the back-end of wp I can see the enteries but the person who submited the form does not recieve a confirmations email and I do not recieve a notification email. Please help fix the problem . I have 2 forms and both are having the same problem.

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

snezhanasolovey
    Participant

I double checked he SMTP address and it is correct, I also tried the debug logging and it still gives out an error. I am still not getting the email sent out to the person who registered or to me.

snezhanasolovey
    Participant

So the form continues to give an error stating “Error occured submitting the form” . I tried changing the SMTP address to a different one and it still doesnt work. It also doesnt send notifications. Please help resolve this problem.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy