Email confirmations not sending

Home Forums Quform WordPress Email confirmations not sending

This topic is: not resolved
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    tccarter
    Participant

Hello,

We recently launched a site with Quforms and the email confirmations are not sending so the client is not getting notified when someone completes on of their forms. We need help getting this working reliably. Thank you.

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

tccarter
    Participant

Hello – we have a plugin set up to use Amazon SES so it should be working, all other emails go out without any issue but not the emails from Quform. Please advise.

tccarter
    Participant

Additionally – I have STMP set up on the form but it’s not sending. I need some support here.

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

tccarter
    Participant

Hello,

I’ve added the plugin and activated it – I then ran a test submission of the one of the Quforms from https://thegundcompany.com/winding-comb-calculator-canada/ (which is password protected by the client) and I did not get any entry in the plugin (WP Mail Logging) log page – not in the failed tab or otherwise but can confirm that the entry is in the Quform entry page.

I’ve created that Admin user and have added the credentials in the Feedback for per your suggestion. Please let me know if there is anything else that you need. thank you.

Ally
    Support Staff

tccarter
    Participant

Hello,

I reset the password with what i originally sent you – I have verified that those credentials do work to get you logged in. Please try again, thank you.

Ally
    Support Staff

tccarter
    Participant

We would like to eventually migrate but currently we’ ae under a bit of a crunch and if we could get the current version working and migrate later that would be ideal. One concern is that we have some customizations written to our functions.php file and we don’t want to risk derailing the forms as they work now without having this redeveloped in a staging environment.

If you let me know what plugins to install I would be happy to do that for you – the system locks down the ability to install plugins so you would need git access or access to the server and so it’s probably easier for us to install what you might need so just let me know and we’ll get those installed for you.

Thank you

Ally
    Support Staff

tccarter
    Participant

I responded to your email. Thank you.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy