Email Issue – Strange One!

Home Forums Quform WordPress Email Issue – Strange One!

This topic is: resolved
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Leedham
    Participant

Hi,
    I have created a form called Failed and setup the email.
    If I complete the form and submit it I receive emails fine.

I have then duplicated that form, changed the word Failed to Passed.
    The email will not send! Clicking Submit doesn’t seem to have any effect.

I have sent you site login details for a previous issue if you need them 🙂

Hope you can help!

Thanks,
    Louis

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

Leedham
    Participant

Hi Ally,

Just to confirm, there are 3 forms.

Form 1 is placed in the table and works correctly.
    Form 2 is accessed by failing the mortgage check (select NO from the 1st option) or the link in the footer and works correctly.
    Form 3 is accessed by passing the mortgage check (select YES and then select any option other than <1%).

Form 3 is the one giving me issues, and as I said it is strange as I just duplicated one of the forms twice to create them, 2 of them work fine and 1 doesn’t.

I have tested in chrome, IE and on mobiles. I have tested signed in and out.

The form pops up as expected and can be completed, but clicking the submit button has no effect (no loader appears and no form is submitted). Its as if the button has no link / action assigned to it.

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

• This reply was modified 9 years, 10 months ago by Ally.
    petalumapie
    Participant

I have a few forms on my website. The main two are an events inquiry form and an employment application form. Both are set to use the global email settings, which is PHP. This has worked fine for years. The events inquiry form is older and all notifications seem to work. We get email when somebody submits the form. However, I recently set up the employment form and all notifications work when I test them with dummy submissions, but I am not getting notifications most of the time when real submissions come. It is strange. Yesterday there was a submission and I was not notified, but 2 days ago, I was. Most other submissions don’t come through.

I just enabled debug logging, but since all of my test submissions seem to work, I cannot intentionally trigger the problem. Any ideas?

WordPress 4.1.7 running Pinboard theme
    Quform Version 1.6.1

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy