email not sending from Quform on site – tested site with wp mail and it works

Home Forums Quform WordPress email not sending from Quform on site – tested site with wp mail and it works

This topic is: not resolved
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    digitalmedia
    Participant

Hi

The plugin did work and then it stopped. I checked for plugin conflicts and found none. I installed wp mail and successfully sent mail from the site. I believe I have isolated the problem to the plugin.

Are there any other tests I can do or is there a working solution or a fix?

Thanks in advance for any help on this.

Joe

pkupservices
    Participant

Hi,

I am having the exact same problem where the email is not sending but it seems to be working when I use the WP mail. I have requested help from the author but have not heard anything back as of yet.

Anybody know how to fix this?

Thanks.

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

digitalmedia
    Participant

Hi, I tried sending a reply email this morning and it bounced. How can I PM you with the login details?

Thanks again
    Joe

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

• This reply was modified 7 years, 6 months ago by Ally. Reason: Fixed link
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy