Email Notification Not Being Received

Home Forums Quform WordPress Email Notification Not Being Received

This topic is: not resolved
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    tammi4fsu
    Participant

I’ve scoured these forums and tried every suggestion offered – using gmail SMTP, creating a static from email, etc. I’ve tried to complete my form more than 10 times with 10 different settings and I simply am not receiving it via email. Any suggestions? The site is http://www.lknsavings.com/advertisers-2/new-advertiser-details/

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

tammi4fsu
    Participant

Yes, i’ve tried several different recipients – and added the debug logger and nothing. Yes, I’ve looked through spam.

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

tammi4fsu
    Participant

Did you receive my reply? I am still not receiving the emails. Here is a cc of my response.

*snip* – TC

• This reply was modified 9 years, 11 months ago by Ally. Reason: Removed sensitive details
    Ally
    Support Staff

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy