Email notification not sent

Home Forums Quform WordPress Email notification not sent

This topic is: not resolved
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    marki
    Participant

hello,

I’ve had a customer complete the application form, but I didn’t receive the notification email with the contents. How can I check if the customer got their notification email?

How can I stop this happening? Just installed QuForm a few days ago, it’s the 2nd submission via the form.

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

marki
    Participant

Hello,

I’m a Google Apps for Work user, I’ve also setup the Gmail SMTP, authorised with a plugin and verified within the plug that I can send and receive emails using my Gmail credentials. Previously I had PHP Mail() setup and verified as sending mails using WP Mail SMTP plugin.

I had been using the PHP mail () option, but the plug just stopped sending mails. I’ve switched to Gmail SMTP but still not receiving notifications. Form submissions are being made into the database though.

thanks

jalmz
    Participant

Thanks for the suggestion Marki..

Ally, im so thankful of your hint and specially your support for this great plugin..

What i did, as you said. change the admin@biliranisland.com to other email address. i changed it to info@biliranisland.com as my recipients and its works.

Again thank you so much..

5 star

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

jalmz
    Participant

Still not sending notification email again. My hosting said that i should consult the plugin author..

Ally
    Support Staff

jalmz
    Participant

Yes this is the errors..

[23-Jun-2016 05:26:11 UTC] PHP Notice: The called constructor method for WP_Widget in PopularPostsBars is deprecated since version 4.3.0! Use

__construct()

instead. in /home1/biliran2/public_html/tourism/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3718
    [23-Jun-2016 05:26:11 UTC] PHP Notice: The called constructor method for WP_Widget in MostViewedBars is deprecated since version 4.3.0! Use

__construct()

instead. in /home1/biliran2/public_html/tourism/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3718
    [23-Jun-2016 05:26:18 UTC] PHP Notice: The called constructor method for WP_Widget in PopularPostsBars is deprecated since version 4.3.0! Use

__construct()

[23-Jun-2016 05:26:18 UTC] PHP Notice: The called constructor method for WP_Widget in MostViewedBars is deprecated since version 4.3.0! Use

__construct()

Ally
    Support Staff

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy