Email notification usually not working on one form, working fine on others

Home Forums Quform WordPress Email notification usually not working on one form, working fine on others

This topic is: not resolved
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    petalumapie
    Participant

I have a few forms on my website. The main two are an events inquiry form and an employment application form. Both are set to use the global email settings, which is PHP. This has worked fine for years. The events inquiry form is older and all notifications seem to work. We get email when somebody submits the form. However, I recently set up the employment form and all notifications work when I test them with dummy submissions, but I am not getting notifications most of the time when real submissions come. It is strange. Yesterday there was a submission and I was not notified, but 2 days ago, I was. Most other submissions don’t come through.

I just enabled debug logging, but since all of my test submissions seem to work, I cannot intentionally trigger the problem. Any ideas?

WordPress 4.1.7 running Pinboard theme
    Quform Version 1.6.1

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy