Email reply to address

Home Forums Quform WordPress Email reply to address

This topic is: resolved
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    patdundee
    Participant

Hi Guys
    On my form (Which ally has seen) there is an email field that the customer has to fill in and it is set to get validated. I am trying to set this email address as the reply to address but it is always coming through with the blog@ address as the reply address

I am in Form->Settings->Email and under Reply To Address this message is displayed
    The form must have at least one Email Address element to use this feature.
    I do have a field set for email on the form and in the advanced settings for this element Email Validation is selected, I have also tried setting the default value (In options for this element) to User Email but it never comes through with the user email as the reply address, each time i try it puts the blog address in the reply address.

Any ideas please
    Many thanks
    P

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

patdundee
    Participant

Hi Ally

Many thanks, that corrected it. I should have noticed that when I was adding the fields (duh!)

Patrick

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy