Email Templates

Home Forums Quform WordPress Email Templates

This topic is: resolved
  • This topic has 8 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 4 years ago by Ally.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Shayno
    Participant

Hi Ally
    (Sorry for double posting so soon). I wanted to ask you if you could point me in the direction of finding where the HTML email template is for QuForm? I’d like to have a look at it and see if I can change some of the stylings. Ideally, making the table not 100% (but around 70%, and centered).
    I’d appreciate any advice on this one too 🙂

Cheers,

Shayne

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

Shayno
    Participant

Hi Ally,

Thank you so very much for this! I am looking forward to giving this a shot! This kind of customer support is one of the biggest reasons why I LOVE supporting developers like you!

Big fan!

Cheers,

Shayne

Shayno
    Participant

Hi again Ally!

I’m sorry for spamming you but It seems I bit off more than I can chew with this whole email customization. I totally understand teh “adding an HTML table at 70%” part and thats all good – but where I struggle is finding the styling options in that plugin / php file you sent over. I read through everything and noticed the styling in there is not quite what happens on the out put. You have lines of code like:

<tr><td valign=”top” style=”font-family: Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 16px; color: red; line-height: 130%; border: 1px solid

where there is no RED output.

In the end, I would really just like to change / modify a few small things like:
    – Font Size
    – Cell padding
    – Row colors

I hope it’s not too much to ask of you to point me in the right direction of code to fiddle with to achieve those changes.

Many many thanks in advance!

Shayne

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

Shayno
    Participant

Hi Ally,

You are such a star! Thank you SO very much! Totally working the way I hoped!
    If I can leave a review for you & your support somewhere, please let me know! I’m extremely pleased!

Cheers,

Shayne

Ally
    Support Staff

vegastriguy
    Participant

HI Ally…
    Not sure if this is the correct thread to post in….but, I would like the email notification to be similar to the actual form – In simplest terms….can the email notification render the form field responses in two columns?

Ally
    Support Staff

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy