Email-Validation: Weird Jquery-Style Popup

Home Forums Quform WordPress Email-Validation: Weird Jquery-Style Popup

This topic is: not resolved
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    MikeySmith
    Participant

Hi guys,

now this is really strange – I am working on this form since a few weeks now and it is the first time I notice this.

I have a form with an email input (mandatory input field).
    Used Filters: Validate Email-Adresse (with my own message).

In the general-settings I have disabled all add-ons like fancybox, jquery ui.

THIS IS WHAT I EXPECT:
    I expect the form to only show the ajax validation with my custom error messages.

BUT – THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS:
    Case 1 (correct behaviour): leave the email-filed empty
    Case 1 – Form Response: Correct “mandatory-field” Ajax-message appiers

Case 2 (correct behaviour): Enter a wrong email (no domain) but including an “@”, for example “asdaiom@asd”
    Case 2 – Form Response: Correct “email-validation-field-Ajax-message” appiers

Case 3 (STRANGE behaviour): Enter a few letters WITHOUT “@ and .com” in email-input, for example “asdadasd
    Case 3 – STRANGE FORM RESPONSE: The form shows a really strange jquery-style Popup saying “Bitte geben Sie eine E-Mail Adresse ein” (german). This is a standard text, that I do not want to appear. My custom Ajax-Message does NOT appear.

What is this? Any ideas? Please see the screenshot attached.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy