emailing information issue

Home Forums Quform WordPress emailing information issue

This topic is: not resolved
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    sa4351ad
    Participant

hi , before , the quform work ok , but later , i made a register form , but I get no email results , I lost about 700 cv files that should been send to my admin email !! what can I do , it still not get any email from registering

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

sa4351ad
    Participant

The site i try to send from the wp test , it us ok

Another thing , can i make selection of place on maps , or can i take my place from gps in mobile ?

And can i make the upload option to rename the uploaded files to a number or name relate to the register ID , for example ; if i made a form that upload CV , it automatic rename the pdf file to the same ID that used to subment ?!

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

sa4351ad
    Participant

The email still
    I use smtp , and static email , but still

Ally
    Support Staff

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy