Emails not being received to email with domains address

Home Forums Quform WordPress Emails not being received to email with domains address

This topic is: not resolved
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    tmh2k1
    Participant

Hello,

We are having some trouble with email submissions going to our emails. The emails are of the same domain as the site. That is why I am not sure what may be the problem as I know this problem can be related to emails that do not have the domain in the email.

The site is tonysmasonry.com and the emails are messages@tonysmasonry.com and info@tonysmasonry.com.

Attached is an image of my settings. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

tmh2k1
    Participant

Hello,

We are having major trouble with the plugin working. Now it seems that the plugin is not sending to my email, thomash@metroink.com, which was originally working fine.

Would you be able to help us figure this out? Our client is getting mad that he cannot receive the emails. We also tried to make another form within the site and that is not coming to the original email either.

Can you help us figure out this problem?

Thank you for your help.

• This reply was modified 8 years, 8 months ago by Ally. Reason: Removed login
    Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

tmh2k1
    Participant

Hello. I had GoDaddy help me out with the problem. But now I am not receiving the emails at all. And to multiple different emails. Here is what GoDaddy said they changed:

“The problem is how the cPanel is set up be default to deliver mail from a website to an email address using the domain name. cPanel has a local mail program, which is where it’s set up by default to deliver any emails from the website being sent to an email address using the domain. So instead of the form mails being delivered to Gmail like the domain is set up, they are being delivered to a “black hole” in the cPanel’s internal email system. I will get that fixed for you to deliver Form Mail from the website to your Gmail email set up instead.

What I did was set the domain name to deliver emails remotely instead of locally to the cPanel’s email system.”

I cannot figure out what may be the problem now.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

reppop
    Participant

Hi Ally,

You were kind enough to offer some assistance on a previous forum thread. I am genuinely at a loss for how to fix this. I’ve gone down the list of solutions for not receiving the notification email and am stumped! I’ve tried setting up the SMTP for Outlook (thought may have had a few quibbles there).

I’m assuming my PHP is working fine because I get an automatic email response following the submission thanking me and such to the email I want to get the notification email, however, the notification email continues to get lost in translation.

Is there any way I could jump on a phone call with you to get a little more guided help?

Thank you.

Pavel

Ally
    Support Staff

Ally
    Support Staff

tmh2k1
    Participant

Ally,

Thank you for the response. I have sent over an email with what you needed. If you guys can help out with this soon I would really appreciate it. I have a client yelling at me over it.

Thank you for your help.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy