Emails Not being sent.

Home Forums Quform WordPress Emails Not being sent.

This topic is: not resolved
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    johnyct9760
    Participant

So here is the story so far.

I have created forms from my web page and added QuForm as my form client. I have filled out the forms and tested them and (I’ve made a few and tested one over and over) and none of the emails a going though.

What I have tried is:

– Setting the “From” address” option to static
    – Wrapping form short code in [raw] tags
    – Optimizing my data base then then clicking the “Update active themes cache” option, because in the final product the database will be moved to a live server.
    – Creating new forms.
    – Creating new forms on a blank/fresh wordpress website in an entirely different sub domain
    – Looking in spam and trash folders
    – Testing on different emails as the recipient
    – Selecting on a single recipient from the email options.

I would like to try chaning the mail settings from PHP to SMTP but I have no idea where to get the values that fill in the box that comes after that? To I talk to dream host (my sites hosing provider) or look up the smtp values for gmail (my mail service provider)?

I think what makes this most disturbing at this point is the test that I made a new database, and new WP website, with no plugins installed and the default theme. A fresh copy of QuForm downloaded right off Code Canyon. And testing sending emails to two different gmail accounts one at a time (so not having more then one recipient), to be honest that right there I think pretty has much cut as many unknowns out of the picture as I can think of for testing purposes.

I really need some help so thank you so much for reading and responding.

All my best,

John

johnyct9760
    Participant

UPDATE:

I recently had emails going to a hot mail account as the recipient when a form is submitted. And the mail didn’t not show up in the hotmail inbox either.

Also if its helpful QuForm is showing that that forms are being filled out when I log on to the wordpress backend.

Allan
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy