Enfold and QForm compability issues

Home Forums Quform WordPress Enfold and QForm compability issues

This topic is: resolved
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)
  • Author
    connect
    Participant

Hello,

I am very disappointed that Qform has issues with a very popular theme like Enfold.
    Would you have a solution for this please?

Would you be able to paste the required css for a single style to show well please? Or perhaps you may have a page where we can copy/paste any styles(all fields including calendars and other components)
    which we would then reinject inside Enfold.

Thank you,

Regards

Ben

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

connect
    Participant

Hello,

Unforunately due to their licensing I am not allowed to share their files.
    You could perhaps contact them directly and ask them if they are willing to share their codes to you?

But are you working with QuForm?

Thank you,

Regards,

Ben

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

connect
    Participant

Thank you so much.
    Very much appreciated!
    Are you a developer of the Qform itself?

Thanks,

Ben

Ally
    Support Staff

connect
    Participant

Hi Ally,

Oh I understand now 🙂
    I wanted to ask you, will your new CSS will have to be added to the Enfold custom CSS area or will it be something you will add within your own plugin and affect automatically the users of the Enfold theme?

Regards,

Ben

Ally
    Support Staff

connect
    Participant

Hi Ally,

This would be fantastic! Enfold is becoming so popular, it is powering so many of our client’s websites.

Thank you so much and enjoy your week end!

Regards,

Ben

Ally
    Support Staff

connect
    Participant

Hi Ally,

Thank you so much for the update 🙂
    Quick question please as we would like each of our new client to purchase your plugin, can your form plugin work with DIVI as well please?

As we mainly work with Enfold and the DIVI builder / themes.

Regards,

Ben

Ally
    Support Staff

connect
    Participant

Hi Ally,

Thanks for letting me know.

Regards,

Ben

Ally
    Support Staff

connect
    Participant

Hi Ally,

Thank you for the updates.
    I have setup a staging site so if you want me to test your plugin, I can do it, no worries!

Thanks,

Ben

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy