Entries Display

Home Forums Quform WordPress Entries Display

This topic is: resolved
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    smart367
    Participant

Is there a way, out of the box, to display a list of entries that occur during any given timeframe? I created a form for employees to submit their vacation requests (Username, Employee ID, Week to ‘give up’, Week requested) on a weekly basis, and they’re being submitted to the database. Once that week is over, I want to start the ‘list’ over again. The way I see the entries is one at a time, vertically. I’d like to see them horizontally, across the page, sorted by their Employee ID, of course after multiple entries. I would think the entries display in a table, didn’t know if you could ‘combine’ entries into a webpage. If I need to pull it out of the database and display the results without the plugin, that’s cool too. Thanks in advance, awesome plugin!!!

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

smart367
    Participant

Thanks you very much Ally. I was just checking to see if I was missing something. I just got the plugin a few days ago and have found this forum extremely helpful. Thanks for all you help throughout.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy