Error Ajax while saving form

Home Forums Quform WordPress Error Ajax while saving form

This topic is: not resolved
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    EWP
    Participant

Hello,

I got error ajax when I try to save a form after I try to add some sort of global css.
    I enabled debug logging and this is what I got from quform:

[13-Dec-2018 10:05:42 UTC] PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined method CSSMin::run() in …/public_html/wp-content/plugins/quform/library/Quform/ScriptLoader.php:987
    Stack trace:
    #0 …/public_html/wp-content/plugins/quform/library/Quform/ScriptLoader.php(640): Quform_ScriptLoader->minifyCss(‘.quform-1 { wid…’)
    #1 …/public_html/wp-content/plugins/quform/library/Quform/ScriptLoader.php(469): Quform_ScriptLoader->generateFormCssFile(Array)
    #2 …/public_html/wp-content/plugins/quform/library/Quform/Builder.php(1854): Quform_ScriptLoader->handleSaveForm(Array)
    #3 …/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(286): Quform_Builder->save(”)
    #4 …/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(310): WP_Hook->apply_filters(”, Array)
    #5 …/public_html/wp-includes/plugin.php(453): WP_ in …/public_html/wp-content/plugins/quform/library/Quform/ScriptLoader.php on line 987

Can you please help me with that?
    It’s really annoying and I can add custom css through quform.

Thank you.

EWP
    Participant

More informations on my setup.

All is green in Quform > Settings > Troubleshooting > Server compatibility

I got
    PHP: 7.2.9-1+0~20180910100423.5+jessie~1.gbpdaac35
    MySQL: 5.5.5
    WordPress: 4.9.9

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

EWP
    Participant

Hi Ally,

Yeah I use all my plugins right now, I can’t afford to remove one.
    I’ll wait for your next update 🙂
    Maybe you can rename so only your plugins use this PHP Class, like QFormCSSMin

Anyway thank you for your reply!
    I’m hope you can release the update soon 😀

Have a wonderful day!

Regards.

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

EWP
    Participant

Hi,

Awesome!

If this fix my issue I’ll write a 5 star review for this awesome plugin and support!

Regards.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy