Error Message

Home Forums Quform PHP Error Message

This topic is: resolved
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    wardsdesign
    Participant

I am getting an error message when a form is submitted.

Deprecated: __autoload() is deprecated, use spl_autoload_register() instead in /home/d0gl3g/public_html/quform/lib/PHPMailerAutoload.php on line 45

Deprecated: Function get_magic_quotes_gpc() is deprecated in /home/d0gl3g/public_html/quform/common.php on line 42

Notice: Undefined index: message in /home/d0gl3g/public_html/quform/nojs.php on line 35

Is there a way to fix this?

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

wardsdesign
    Participant

I made the changes, but now I am not getting any response. Just a blank screen on the page:

https://www.orthovetohio.com/quform/process.php

I changed the DEBUG back to true, and now I get the error message:

Deprecated: __autoload() is deprecated, use spl_autoload_register() instead in /home/d0gl3g/public_html/quform/lib/PHPMailerAutoload.php on line 45

Notice: Undefined index: message in /home/d0gl3g/public_html/quform/nojs.php on line 35

But the message gets delivered. Is there something else that I need to do? The form is located at:

https://www.orthovetohio.com/contact.html

Thanks!

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

wardsdesign
    Participant

I double checked the file and reloaded it. The latest error message is:

I am attaching the edited files for you to review. Thanks again for your help with this.

wardsdesign
    Participant

here is the final file.

wardsdesign
    Participant

Trying to send files as zip archive.. Others were rejected.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Ally
    Support Staff

• This reply was modified 7 months, 2 weeks ago by Ally.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    wardsdesign
    Participant

Thanks that fixed it. I really appreciate the support!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy