Error messages on response email

Home Forums Quform PHP Error messages on response email

This topic is: resolved
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    evetsrelfel
    Participant

I included the Quform PHP contact form into my site. Everything is good except the following error message when testing the form. This message was included in the recipient email I received back when testing the form:

Warning: include(/home/content/52/10795752/html/quform../emails/notification.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/content/52/10795752/html/quform/process.php on line 352

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening ’/home/content/52/10795752/html/quform../emails/notification.php’ for inclusion (include_path=’.:/usr/local/php5_3/lib/php’) in /home/content/52/10795752/html/quform/process.php on line 352

Any clue here how to fix this?

thanks

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

evetsrelfel
    Participant

Ally:

It was, however some how the directory information in Process.php was not correct regarding notification.php, thereby not pointing correctly to notification.php.

Thanks!

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

evetsrelfel
    Participant

Yes…thank you. It was a / verses a ../

Steve

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy