Error occured during submitting form

Home Forums Quform WordPress Error occured during submitting form

This topic is: not resolved
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    tampalab
    Participant

Hi,

My customers are complaining about form. They are saying, they are getting error message during submitting form. How can I find this error? I don’t know how many customers I am losing because they can’t submit form.

Thank you

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

tampalab
    Participant

Hi Ally,

I have checked everything as you mentioned in related guide but my customers still having trouble to submit form.
    I have created debug.log file but I don’t understand what problem is. Could you please check it? How can I send it to you?

When my customers complain about submitting problems, I was suggesting them to use chrome and many of them achieved by using chrome but now I got complain from customers who are having problems even if they use chrome.

Thank you

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

Ally
    Support Staff

tampalab
    Participant

Hi Ally,

Yes, my customer still complaining about form. They are saying that when they hit submit button, error message is showed up and all entries are lost. So they are getting angry and I am losing my customers :((

Is there another way to find the reason of this error message?

Ally
    Support Staff

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy