Error on site after activating quorum

Home Forums Quform WordPress Error on site after activating quorum

This topic is: resolved
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Spider311
    Participant

Hello,

I have purchased the plug-in today after activating the plugin the following error was displayed on our site.

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /nfs/home/deb82229/domains/gasmetenoplocatie.com/private_html/system/wp-includes/post-template.php on line 29

I think to problem is in the combination of the quorum plug-0in together with the xcrud plug-in also purchased on codecanyon. I see the error in the admin panel and in the site.

Is there a way to solve this problem for the moment I can’t find out how to solve it.

Spider311
    Participant

An other additional question.
    Is it allowed to activate the license on my test server when I am developing the site and when I place it on the live environment migrate the plugin with it or do I need 2 licences if I want to build the site on another server?

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

Spider311
    Participant

Hi,

I have send you an e-mail with the plugin to troubleshoot.

regards

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

Spider311
    Participant

Hi I fallowed the guide and found that is a combination of the quorum plugin together with 2 other plugins that causes the error appear.
    One of them is the xcrud plugin you allready tested the otherone is a private content plugin also bought on codecanyon. If I mail you this plugin can you test it again for me?

Ally
    Support Staff

Spider311
    Participant

Hi,

I have send you the other plugin also.
    Can you please have a look at it?

Ally
    Support Staff

Spider311
    Participant

Hi,

Thank you for this solutions it’s works fine now!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy