Error Quform and WordPress Version 3.8

Home Forums Quform WordPress Error Quform and WordPress Version 3.8

This topic is: not resolved
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Hprint
    Participant

Hi,
    After updating I can’t upload files larger then 150 megs to the server. I receive a “server error” after the progress bar reaches the end. Before updating I was able to upload 400 meg files. I downgraded to PHP Version 5.2 single .ini file and no luck. I disabled flash uploader, no luck.
    I updated wordpress, quform and php, so I don’t know whats causing the issue.
    But I believe it either wordpress or quform.

Any ideas?????

Browsers tried:
    Firefox 26.0
    Safari 5.1.10

I am currently using:
    Quform WordPress version 1.4.11
    PHP Version 5.4.22 single .ini file
    WordPress Version 3.8

My php.ini file has these settings:
    upload_max_filesize = 1000M
    post_max_size = 1000M
    max_input_time = 4400
    max_execution_time = 4400

Hprint
    Participant

Hi,
    I re-installed the QuForm plugin, checked my phpinfo() no luck.
    Any idea’s

Hprint
    Participant

This is the error

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

Hprint
    Participant

Hi,
    So after a lot of back and forth with the hosting server tech’s no luck. I did access the server error logs via ssh and all I could see was the error “Premature end of script headers: index.php” They don’t know what the issue is. mod_security is enabled. Any advice welcome.

Cheers

josef777
    Participant

Apache Error: Premature End of Script Headers

If everything was ok before then look at No. 4 , i suspect it is your log file

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

Hprint
    Participant

Hi,
    I tried to disable mod_security through the .htaccess with the code below, It still didn’t allow me to upload a 200megabyte file. I’m not sure if the code below is correct, what do you think?

<IfModule mod_security.c>
    SecFilterEngine Off
    SecFilterScanPOST Off
    </IfModule>

Ally
    Support Staff

Hprint
    Participant

I tried the second suggestion, no luck. WordPress media upload I get a HTTP error.
    My hosting service is Hostmonster, I haven’t had any issues in the past with them.
    Could you take a look at my site and if so what info do you need and how would I go about giving it to you?
    I am all out of ideas….

Ally
    Support Staff

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy