Error related to reCAPTCHA v2 (Invisible reCAPTCHA badge)

Home Forums Quform PHP Error related to reCAPTCHA v2 (Invisible reCAPTCHA badge)

This topic is: not resolved
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    four35
    Participant

I installed reCAPTCHA v2 (Invisible reCAPTCHA badge) according to the instructions in your docs.

It seemed to install OK, and I am even seeing the Google captcha’s privacy badge added to the page.

I am using QuForm version 2.4.0 (19 May 2019)

The issue I am having:

When I check my Google Recaptcha Account page for my website where I am using the Captcha it is showing an error:

It says:

We detected that your site is not verifying reCAPTCHA solutions. This is required for the proper use of reCAPTCHA on your site. Please see our developer site for more information.

My Google account Recaptcha page is also showing statistics for the form which I tested three times:
    The statistics for the form are showing 3 times “No Captchas”, and zero for Pass or Fail.

I’m not clear what this means means but it sound like the captcha is not actually working?

Can you suggest something I can check or try to fix this?

Does it work better to use the “I’m not a robot” type captcha instead?

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

four35
    Participant

Can this error I am seeing be causing the email from from to NOT be sent?

I sent submitted two messages with form and have NOT seen them show up in my receiving email account yet.

For one of the messages I sent the Captcha even challenged me with the thing where I have to click on the picture.

Would the “I’m Not Robot” type captcha work better then this Invisible type?

four35
    Participant

Just out of curiousiit I tried switching to use the reCAptach v2 “I’m not a Robot”. And followed your instructions.
    But Had problem with that too.

Now When I submit form, I see the animated sending thing next to submit button, but the form never submits,

and then I just see an error in the I’m not a robot captcha box:
    Verification Expired. Check the checkbox again.

So now I am not able to send the form at all.

I also tested leaving captcha uncheck and submitting, but it does NOT validate, in other words it does not indicated the captcha need to be checked, it only shows the “sending” animation, but form never submits.

I’m desperate to get some version of google captcha to work, can you please advise. thank you

four35
    Participant

I ended up switching back to the invisible recaptcha.

With this one the form are submitting.

I get confirmation message:

Your Message Has Been Sent, Thank You.

BUT, when I check my receiving email account I still DO NOT see any messages from form?

four35
    Participant

I decided to confirm if the form itself is working so I removed the Captcha.
    And I tried sending some test emails but did NOT receive the messages from form.

I tried using your mail-check script.

When I wen to the URL for mail-check the page only said “ERROR”.

four35
    Participant

There is one variable regarding page that may be relevant.

We added a service to the website where there is a pop-up live chat window on every page, including the page with contact form.

Could pop-up chat window feature be interring with form’s function?

I tested it again and it always shows the success message on screen:
    Your Message Has Been Sent, Thank You.

But, the messages never reach my email account

The form definitly worked earlier in week because I was sent some spam emails submitted with form.

four35
    Participant

We also recently added Facebook Pixel code to page.

Can that be interfering with form function?

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy