Error saving the form Malformed form configuration

Home Forums Quform WordPress Error saving the form Malformed form configuration

This topic is: not resolved
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    mbusheycfrpc
    Participant

I keep getting this error: “Error saving the form Malformed form configuration” everytime I try to save a new field, page, or any element to my form. The form is about 1/4 way done (It’s going to be big, police application form). Help! What should I do?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

mbusheycfrpc
    Participant

I figured out the problem with this, but I imported data from one site to another and it seems to have over written the one I was working on (the form had more pages and entries than the imported one.) is there a way to bring back the last version? The database is showing more rows of session data than the last database. Not sure how that all works.

• This reply was modified 5 years, 5 months ago by mbusheycfrpc.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

mbusheycfrpc
    Participant

Ok, I think I hit a brick wall with your plugin. It seems that the data that is being sent to the server is now too big. Here is the first part of my debug.log –

WordPress database error The size of BLOB/TEXT data inserted in one transaction is greater than 10% of redo log size. Increase the redo log size using innodb_log_file_size

Ally
    Support Staff

mbusheycfrpc
    Participant

Could you look into my problem again? Do I need to save this to a custom database or is the WordPress database ok? I know its on an IIS server, but I can save to a different server if that is needed. I just need a bit of direction on how that is to be done to work with this plugin. My form fields are no way complete, I have at least 5 more pages to do. But from what you said above, I could have as many as 40+ pages. Thank you.

Ally
    Support Staff

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy